Given the calendar between now and May 5, presenters are limited to 15–count ’em–15 minutes each.
As a foundation for your presentation, use a three-slide format to address the following questions. The spirit of this presentation is to communicate with your classmates about something that means something to you. This is one more chance to help them know who you are and what catches your heart and mind.
- Where does your interest come from?
- What main question(s) drove your reading?
- What insights are emerging from your reading?
As I watch and listen, I will use these questions?
Is the presenter
- communicating clearly by anticipating the audience’s needs?
- talking to us, rather than reading to us?
- focusing the presentation on the guide questions listed above?