- review current list of responses to: what does it mean to think like a mathematician
- which of these responses appear most often in Catherine, Claire, Hal, or Robert?
- how do these appearances affect meaning of the overall play?
- to think like a dramatist / playwright is to ________________
- re-visit, review, revise, refine what you want to say about the play itself or its insights
- to TRNTN by end of class, submit a fresh prospectus, which has two sections: 1) new ideas taken from these two exercises and 2) reflection on your earlier prospectus (for example, how do these new ideas reinforce, adjust, re-direct the earlier prospectus)